    suggest titles of some good PC Games that will use this controller,
    that will be appreciated.

    Al

    Alfred Kaufmann, May 11, 2007

  2. Alfred Kaufmann

    spunkmeijer Guest

    Halo 2 and Shadowdrun are both coming out under the Games for Windows
    platform and from what I've read about them you will be able to use that
    Xbox controller with them with no issues. I already pre ordered both of
    them myself, they are both do out at the end of this month.

    spunkmeijer, May 12, 2007

  3. Alfred Kaufmann

    Dale White Guest

    Though it's a personal choice, I can't image why anyone would want to use a
    controller on a PC game, especially a first person shooter. I mean, why not
    just play the Xbox version ?

    The whole thought of using a controller on a PC, just seems insane. Why
    would you want to give up the accuracy of a mouse ? It should be noted that
    in Shadowrun, the guys from PCgamer beat up on the guys from Xbox magazine
    in Shadowrun. I guess if you get tired of beatign up on them, you can plug
    in the controller to make it more fair, but then again, I'm not going to pay
    to play against an Xbox user anyways. So if they don't make that service
    free, then the console kids have one less person to beat them up and take
    their lunch money :D

    Dale White, May 12, 2007
  4. I downloaded the Halo 2 trial and although it recognizes the XBox 360
    controller, the mouse works fine as does the keyboard but the XBox
    controller does nothing. Maybe the non-trial version will work on my
    Vista 64bit system.

    Al

    Alfred Kaufmann, May 12, 2007