    If you can't help, maybe some one you know someone who can... so,
    spread the word!

    , Jul 22, 2006

  2. Mike Dee Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:42:19 -0700, rudyskagirl wrote:

    > Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.

    Dont-cha just lurve Google Mail and G2, folks?

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Ben Dover Guest

    blabbered in news:1153525339.796166.4320
    @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.
    >
    > Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
    > Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
    > afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
    > would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
    > Anything could help!
    >
    > Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
    > attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
    > report card. If you have any questions, please email me at
    > thank you so much for reading this.
    > If you can't help, maybe some one you know someone who can... so,
    > spread the word!

    Would it be too much to expect you to actually GET A ****ING JOB and pay
    your own way through school, skippy?

    Ben Dover, Jul 22, 2006
  4. Bill Turner Guest

    >Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
    >Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
    >afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
    >would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
    >Anything could help!

    Since "anything" could help, I'd suggest talking to the fine folks at
    McDonalds. They have a nifty way of putting money in your pocket!

    Mr Bill

    Bill Turner, Jul 22, 2006
  5. Fred Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.
    >
    > Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
    > Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
    > afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
    > would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
    > Anything could help!

    Pleae post your results here. I'm in a similar position as I don't have a
    spare 30,000 to upgrade my car. If it works for you - I'll give it a go.

    Fred, Jul 22, 2006
  6. John Corliss Guest

    Re: paying for college *SPAM*

    spammed (and begged):

    Abuse complaint files with http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse

    --
    John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.
    No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, PROmotion, share, spy,

    John Corliss, Jul 22, 2006
  7. John Corliss Guest

    Re: paying for college *SPAM*

    John Corliss wrote:
    > spammed (and begged):
    >> removed the spam

    > Abuse complaint files with http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse

    Eh, make that "filed", not "files".

    --
    Regards from John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.

    John Corliss, Jul 22, 2006
  8. Mark Carter Guest

    wrote:

    > Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
    > attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
    > report card.

    It would be useful if you posted your name and address, so we know where
    to send correspondence to.

    Mark Carter, Jul 22, 2006