Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

G

I get the Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area , error frequently , I have only had my computer about 2 months , and its been doing this from the very beggining , I also used to receive a virtual memory full message all the time , But I changed my virtual memory to a system managed size , Could you please help me , thanks

D

dev

ShaneTrain said:
I get the Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area , error frequently. I have only
had my computer about 2 months, and its been doing this from the very
beggining , I also used to receive a virtual memory full message all
the time , But I changed my virtual memory to a system managed size ,
Could you please help me , thanks

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

G

I have the same exact error. I have an HP LapTop ZE5155 for a year now and a couple of months ago it didn't want to boot. I sent the equipment to HP Service Center and they replaced the motherboard and the CDRW/DVD Combo drive. After that I started to received different blue screens. I ran the windows update and 15 different updates were loaded on the windows XP home. Most of the errors are gone except for the page_fault_in_Nonpaged_area. My laptop gets the error very frecuently (Can't force it to happen. It is random). The laptop gets reboot right after. I did also change the paging memory to be system managed. I checked the link that was replayed by Dev. It has a very interesting information. Thanx for the communication !!!!

Ask a Question