    page of the report shown on its own worksheet. I have done this in the past
    but cannot remember how to do it or find instructions on how to do it. Can
    someone help?

    Guest, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Select a cell in the pivot table
    On the Pivot table toolbar, choose PivotTable>Show Pages

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

    Debra Dalgleish, Dec 1, 2006

    Thanks Debra, for some reason I never use that toolbar. It seems like that
    functionality should be a right click on the item in the page field. Oh
    well. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

    Guest, Dec 1, 2006
  4. You're welcome. If it's something you do frequently, you could add the
    Show Pages button to the Pivot Table toolbar, so it's easier to access.

    Debra Dalgleish, Dec 1, 2006