Paddy wins the pools [Joke]

Reaction score
Paddy wins the football pools £2million.

He decides to buy a Rolls Royce and then drive to London for a break,

Whilst driving along the M4 doing 120 MPH a police car pulls along side of him and signals for him to pull over to the hard shoulder and to stop, which he does.

The policeman gets out of his car, tells paddy to get out of his car and proceeds to question paddy, did you realise you were doing 120 MPH says the policeman, was I really says paddy fast car I bought then innit.

The policeman annoyed at his answer says OK now I am going to chalk a circle behind your car and you just stand in it do not move or put your foot outside of the circle or it will be worse for you understand me? I am going to search your car, the policeman starts to search paddies car, he opened all the doors, and paddy starts laughing, the policeman gets angry and starts to chuck paddies belongings onto the grass again paddy starts laughing, the policeman gets more angry and starts to smash the windows of the car with his truncheon, again paddy laughs only louder and louder,

The policeman gets really frustrated by all this and starts to cut all the seats with a knife he ripped the steering wheel off and jumped all over the car.

By this time paddy is hysterical with laughter, the policeman stops and walks up to paddy and says why the hell are you laughing I have just wrecked your Rolls Royce?

Well says paddy every time you weren’t looking I was putting my foot outside the circle.:D

Ask a Question