    I've read two experiences. One said yes and one said no.
    Now i'm needing a 3rd comment!
    THX

    Dirk Pajonk, Nov 13, 2005

  2. Dirk Pajonk

    Troop Guest

    In article <dl76sh$sap$>,
    says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > is this board able to handle 4x512MB with Memory Acceleration enabled?
    > I've read two experiences. One said yes and one said no.
    > Now i'm needing a 3rd comment!
    > THX

    Is on the P4P800 se here.Cannot o/c tho and have it.

    Troop, Nov 13, 2005

  3. Dirk Pajonk wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > is this board able to handle 4x512MB with Memory Acceleration enabled?
    > I've read two experiences. One said yes and one said no.
    > Now i'm needing a 3rd comment!
    > THX

    Got four of them right here in my P4P800E Delux running with Memory
    Acceleration enabled.

    Custom Computers, Nov 14, 2005

    Custom Computers, Nov 14, 2005
  5. Dirk Pajonk

    Paul Guest

    In article <>, Troop
    <> wrote:

    > In article <dl76sh$sap$>,
    > says...
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > is this board able to handle 4x512MB with Memory Acceleration enabled?
    > > I've read two experiences. One said yes and one said no.
    > > Now i'm needing a 3rd comment!
    > > THX
    > >

    > Is on the P4P800 se here.Cannot o/c tho and have it.

    There are some tricks to making that work. This one is
    pretty crazy, and involves using the boot block from a
    different board. This is the kind of thing you should
    only try if you have a BIOS Savior, to bail you out
    in case of trouble... For the tiny difference this
    makes to application performance, I wouldn't bother.
    If you overclock the memory high enough, it will make up
    for whatever difference MAM/PAT would have made if it
    was there.

    http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51548

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 16, 2005
  6. Dirk Pajonk

    Dirk Pajonk Guest

    I know it.
    But it's depending on the Memory 200 MHZ Pat Break.
    And not the 4xSlot Problem!

    Dirk Pajonk, Nov 16, 2005
  7. "Custom Computers" <> wrote in

    > Dirk Pajonk wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> is this board able to handle 4x512MB with Memory Acceleration

    enabled?
    >> I've read two experiences. One said yes and one said no.
    >> Now i'm needing a 3rd comment!
    >> THX

    > Got four of them right here in my P4P800E Delux running with Memory
    > Acceleration enabled.

    Me too.

    Mitchell Regenbogen, Dec 11, 2005