Own a Logitech MX mouse & play games?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Now i wish i had these when i got me mouse!

The drivers that come with the Logitech MX mice are rubbish for games :(. So i just uninstalled the logitech drives and used the microsoft ones built into XP. Its much better now, before i couldnt use the middle mouse button in games, which is me reload button ;), but now i can :D.

I'm not sure if theres a loss in performance though, it still feels pretty nifty, and i doubt the drivers do owt for the laser :/.

Also i noticed that if you adjusted the mouse pointer sensativity in control panel with the logitech drivers installed they would just go back to default when you restart, which isnt very helpful. But if you use the pointer sensativity that logitech have in there driver control panel, it saves forever, but the sensativity in games is affected too :/.

Logitech sort your drivers out!!!!!!!!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice spot Mucks! Everyone and their dog seems to own a MX mouse, I will get one someday :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
As long as my mouse works i dont really need a new one....

Reaction score
Reefsmoka i had same problem with my A4Tech wireless keyboard and mouse drivers. now i m on windows drivers and they work like a charm, no problems at all ... and all my keyboard extra keys working fine too ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Strange it may seem but I use the Logitech drivers, (latest downloaded from their website for both keyboard and mouse) I have had no problems whatsoever. :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Strange it may seem but I use the Logitech drivers, (latest downloaded from their website for both keyboard and mouse) I have had no problems whatsoever. :)
I tried the drivers supplied and the downloaded the latest ones off the logitech site and still no luck. THere drivers are just crappy for gaming :(.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Reefsmoka,

You could be spot on that their drivers are no good for games, since I do not play any games I never encountered any problems. That seems a logical explanation, say what?

Ask a Question