    I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
    or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
    Thanks!

    capitan, Nov 2, 2005

  2. They're here in the registry:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
    Messaging Subsystem\Profiles

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook], Nov 2, 2005

  3. Hi Capitan,

    Have a look under this key:

    --
    Oliver Vukovics
    Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

    Oliver Vukovics, Nov 2, 2005
  4. capitan

    capitan Guest

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
    > They're here in the registry:
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
    > Messaging Subsystem\Profiles
    >
    > "capitan" <c@pitan> wrote in message
    >
    >>HI all,
    >>
    >>I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
    >>or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
    >>Thanks!

    Thanks for the helpful answer, Vince! Much appreciated.

    --
    capitan

    capitan, Nov 2, 2005
  5. capitan

    capitan Guest

    Oliver Vukovics wrote:
    > Hi Capitan,
    >
    > Have a look under this key:
    >
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
    > Messaging Subsystem\Profiles
    >
    > --
    > Oliver Vukovics
    > Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
    > Notebook Synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool
    > http://www.publicshareware.com
    >
    > "capitan" <c@pitan> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    >>HI all,
    >>
    >>I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
    >>or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
    >>Thanks!

    Thanks for the helpful response Oliver! It seems all the settings I
    need except for the "Perform an automatic send/receive when exiting"
    setting. Where might I find that please? Thanks!

    --
    capitan

    capitan, Nov 3, 2005