    accidentally changed a setting or something. How do I get it to say "online"
    rather than "connected"???

    Dave

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007

  2. version of outlook? version of exchange?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Sep 17, 2007

    Re: outlook status says "connected" in lower right rather than "on

    Sorry, its exchange 2000 and outlook 2003

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007

    Re: outlook status says "connected" in lower right rather than "on

    figured it out. It was that stupid "cached exchange mode" . I unchecked it.
    All set.

    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007