    exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.

    How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

    Mark

    Guest, May 24, 2006

  3. Take a look here, it may help:
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook], May 24, 2006

    Kathleen,

    Tried everything on the page you sent me + went to a link on the Microsoft
    side (Inbox repair tool) that didn't work.

    I can't see the messages in the outbox; it just keeps trying to send them.

    Thanks for the help!
    Mark

    Guest, May 24, 2006

    Vince,

    Outlook Spy worked great. Took 2 minutes to do everything and no more
    annoying mystery sends!

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Guest, May 25, 2006

    "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

    > Take a look here, it may help:
    > http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
    >
    > "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > > Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that
    > > don't
    > > exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
    > >
    > > How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

    The above link did work for me, but it's trialware. I had the same problem
    twice, a few months apart, and the second time I couldn't use it without
    paying for it. But Microsoft puts out a free utility that will get the job
    done. Try:

    http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm

    Guest, Jul 20, 2007