    install and as a POP 3 install. Any help or advice on
    this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
    Al Yaboni

    Alboni, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Alboni

    Aidan Guest

    Al, Do a search for .PST files on her computer. If there is more than one,
    check the dates and size of the file to see which is the one you want to
    import to Outlook. All of the messages in the previous install, Sent, Inbox,
    Deleted, Calendar, Contacts, etc. are in the old .PST file. You may also
    have a very small new .PST file which hopefully, has not overwritten the old
    file. Once you find the right file, use the Import and Export option in the
    File menu of Outlook to populate the new Outlook installation with the old
    messages. Good luck, Aidan

    Aidan, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Alboni

    thangpl

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Before you install a new operating system, did you do a backup file.pst ?
    If you did not, you lose all data, mail.

    thangpl, Mar 14, 2011