    test shows OK then a protocol error pops up. Can't find the error code that
    pops up. 0x80040607. I have run the repair but that didn't help. I have
    spent days working on it and can't get it working.

    sailor dan, Oct 14, 2008

  2. This article may help you troubleshoot your problem:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello

    Jocelyn Fiorello, Oct 16, 2008

  3. sailor dan

    ahmed adel Guest

    Re: RE: Outlook protocol error #0x80040607 can' send outgoing e-mail

    ???? ?????? ??? ???????? 0x80040607 # '

    ahmed adel, Nov 24, 2010
  4. sailor dan

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Re: RE: Outlook protocol error #0x80040607 can' send outgoing e-mail

    deadhead from egghead. Start your own post

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Nov 24, 2010
  5. sailor dan

    ZUBAIR J SHAIKH

    Joined:
    May 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    PROBLEM SOLVED :thumb:

    Go to account settings
    More settings
    Outgoing Servers settings
    Choose the option "Log on using" and enter your information and save.

    This should take care of the problem.

    ZUBAIR J SHAIKH, May 31, 2012
  6. sailor dan

    Guest

    It may be a reason of Outlook PST file corruption. You can run Inbox repair tool to scan fix minor corruption issues if PST corrupted. Otherwise use a strong PST repair program to fix all errors related to Outlook.
    [ deleted ]

    , Nov 25, 2013