    correct.
    I can find no help with this in the help index.
    Can you help?

    Guest, Feb 7, 2006

  2. If you are using Word as the email editor, increase the Zoom settings to
    100%.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, AnthonyD-B asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Feb 8, 2006

    Milly Staples.Many thanks. That worked. If anyone else has the problem I
    opened a reply window and clicked VIEW/Zoom/100% and it works now as a
    default on all replies.
    Thanks again Milly.
    AnthonyD-B

    Guest, Feb 8, 2006