Outlook looking for old account after reinstall

lsutiger

One of my clients decided to upgrade from Outlook express to Outlook
2007 yesterday (I did not do the upgrade). I was called in today
because one of the accounts are not d/l email from the server (the
client has multiple addresses in outlook, all d/l fromt he same server,
which are working correctly). The mail server is inhouse running the
POP3 server from WIN2003. There are messages in the pop3 folder for
this client.
Outlook express can download the messages.
I deleted the account from Outlook 2007 and recreated it. Still would
not d/l messages.
I am guessing something is wrong with the pst file. I moved the pst
file then uninstalled 2007, with a restart.
I was planning on starting from scratch with a new install of 2007.
When I open outlook 2007 from the fresh install, it is still looking
for the old accounts and pst file.

How do I erase all of the info in order to start from scratch?

lsutiger

In outlook?? Where is that located?

DL;297701 said:
You start with a new Profile