    the forwarding role from outlook no longer working.

    so please help me, what's wrong?and how to let it work

    thanks

    Rasha, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Rasha

    Roady Guest

    You mean automatic forwarding to an Internet account? This is disabled by
    default on Exchange 5.5 with the latest service pack.

    --
    Roady
    www.sparnaaij.net

    Questions of the month:
    -Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
    -Add Sound To Your E-mail

    Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
    mailbox!
    www.sparnaaij.net

    -----

    Roady, Jan 3, 2004