    Additional requirement is that this direction would be to a folder placed in
    an Outlook Public Folder.

    Marek Staniewski

    Marek Staniewski, Apr 17, 2009

  2. Do you mean that you want a button on a published custom form to display an
    Outlook folder in a new window? Yes, that's possible. To get a non-default
    folder, you need to walk the folder hierarchy using the Folders collections
    or use a function that does that for you. For examples, see:

    http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=628 - uses a folder path
    string
    http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=492 - searches for a folder by
    name
    http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=1164 - uses a folder path
    string in the Public Folders hierarchy

    Once you have the folder, call its Display method.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP], Apr 17, 2009