    Help, what do I do, where do I go to get help?
    -
    cheers Jeff

    jeff, Dec 12, 2008

  2. jeff

    Pat Willener Guest

    You have a much bigger chance getting a reply if you post your question
    in an Outlook Express group such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    This group is for Microsoft Outlook, which is an entirely different
    thing than Outlook Express.

    Pat Willener, Dec 12, 2008

  3. jeff

    jeff Guest

    Re: outlook express sends message to outbox but not the sent folde

    where do I locate that group please?
    --
    cheers Jeff

    jeff, Dec 12, 2008
  4. jeff

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Re: outlook express sends message to outbox but not the sent folde

    On the web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...px?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    --
    Peter