    Every time I quite from the Outlook 2003, it gives me an error message "
    outlook encountered a proplem and must be close......"

    What Can I Do to remove this messag?

    Mahmoud, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Do you have any more info on the message? Have you installed anything
    recently?

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook], Feb 26, 2006

  3. Mahmoud

    Mahmoud Guest

    NO, i did not install
    details are:

    AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.5207.5 ModName: btsendto_office.dll

    ModVer: 4.0.1.1500 Offset: 00004904

    following files will be included
    :C:\DOCUME~1\MMETWA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\3c27_appcompat.txt

    Mahmoud, Feb 26, 2006
  4. That DLL seems to be part of a BlueTooth package. Any chance you can
    uninstall it temporarily as a test?

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook], Feb 27, 2006