Outlook Outlook - Calendar (save error) !

Reaction score
I have a problem with Outlook - Calendar 2007 under Vista Business.

After syncronizing several times my Outlook calendar and contacts with my smartphone I, finally got the message "Could not save item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again." so, I can't enter a new calendar item or modify an existing one.

Can somebody help me solving this situation ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• Outlook-Error.jpg
    Outlook-Error.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,067
Last edited:
Reaction score
I have tried to "repair" Office 2007, than I unistalled and re-installed Outlook 2007, but the message ... and offcourse the error are still there. I can't use the Calendar in Outlook 2007 !!!

Reaction score
bfree said:
I have tried to "repair" Office 2007, than I unistalled and re-installed Outlook 2007, but the message ... and offcourse the error are still there. I can't use the Calendar in Outlook 2007 !!!

How much memory is the this system?

Are you using all the updates and service packs?

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
I have 2 Gb on the system. But, I have the laptop for almost a year and everything worked ok ... until I have several syncs with my smartphone (LG KS20) ... and than from a certain point ... everything has stopped ... with this stupid error ... !!!

And now I am not able to use the Calendar :-(

Reaction score
bfree said:
I have 2 Gb on the system. But, I have the laptop for almost a year and everything worked ok ... until I have several syncs with my smartphone (LG KS20) ... and than from a certain point ... everything has stopped ... with this stupid error ... !!!

And now I am not able to use the Calendar :-(

Have you tried removing the smart software ffor your phone form your pc and see if that corrects the issue?

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
I have Vista Business on the laptop, with Windows Mobile Device Center software. Do you think uninstalling it will solve the problem ? That is piece of the Vista package ... as I know ... :(

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you tried using System restore thats built into vista this will restore the pc back to a time when this problem was not happing. This might correct this issue and is worth a try.

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
Thanks for tip ... I've tried it without any succes ... :(

UInfortunately I don't have a a restore point with a stamp date before the date the problem appaired.

Reaction score
Thanks for tips ... but unfortunately on MS site I did not find solution for strictly my error (which doesn't allow me to use anymore the Outlook Calendar) ...

At this stage the only solution, which I can think of, is to re-install the Vista :mad:

I wait for couple of days more, to see if somebody have any other sugestions.

Ask a Question