    fixed. Is there another solution?

    Thanks
    Lana

    powderbluelana, Jan 14, 2010

  2. powderbluelana

    DL Guest

    Yes there is; likely with one of the outlook add-ins

    DL, Jan 14, 2010

  3. If there is another add-in solution. What would that be? I'm not sure what to
    try next?

    thanks
    Lana

    powderbluelana, Jan 14, 2010
  4. powderbluelana

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Lana

    Disable all your Add Ins in Outlook and see if the issue stops. If it did then add
    them back one by one until you find the guilty one.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Jan 14, 2010
  5. powderbluelana

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    If it works in Outlook Safe Mode, it is unlikely that the issue is because
    of a corruption in the pst-file. Your scanpst.exe results confirm that as
    well. It is much more likely that the issue is caused by one of the
    installed add-ins or corrupted configuration file.
    For furhter troubleshooting Outlook see;
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    http://www.msoutlook.info/

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Jan 14, 2010
  6. powderbluelana

    Bobby Zed Guest

    On Feb 15, 6:53 am, Jhon Steve <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > You may use Outlook recovery tools to repair your PST file. Below is a list of them:
    >
    > http://www.datanumen.com/aor/compare.htm
    >
    > Most of them provide a free demo so you can try first.
    >
    > Steve
    >

    > > On Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:50 PM powderbluelana wrote:
    > > One of our employees Outlook 2007 pst file is corrupt. She can use Outlook in
    > > safe mode but cannot open otherwise. She is running Windows XP. I ran the
    > > standard Scanpst.exe on it and it says it completes but the problem is not
    > > fixed. Is there another solution?

    > > Thanks
    > > Lana
    > >
    > >> On Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:23 PM DL wrote:
    > >> Yes there is; likely with one of the outlook add-ins

    I recommend you to use PST repair tool in order to fix the corrupt PST
    files. I've used it twice and successfully repaired my corrupt PST
    files. You can also recover corrupt PST files using this software.
    visit: http://www.recoveroutlookpst.com/repair-corrupted-pst-file.html
    Download the free version at: http://www.remosoftware.com/remo-repair-outlook.exe

    Bobby Zed, Feb 16, 2012
  7. powderbluelana

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Spam

    Peter Foldes, May 9, 2012
  8. powderbluelana

    Guest

    On Friday, January 15, 2010 12:20:01 AM UTC+5:30, powderbluelana wrote:
    > One of our employees Outlook 2007 pst file is corrupt. She can use Outlook in
    > safe mode but cannot open otherwise. She is running Windows XP. I ran the
    > standard Scanpst.exe on it and it says it completes but the problem is not
    > fixed. Is there another solution?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Lana

    [ deleted ]

    , Jul 6, 2012
  9. powderbluelana

    Guest

    On Friday, January 15, 2010 12:20:01 AM UTC+5:30, powderbluelana wrote:
    > One of our employees Outlook 2007 pst file is corrupt. She can use Outlook in
    > safe mode but cannot open otherwise. She is running Windows XP. I ran the
    > standard Scanpst.exe on it and it says it completes but the problem is not
    > fixed. Is there another solution?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Lana

    may be there could be some sort of configuration problems in the PST or if some kind of add ins are accessing PST file all the time due to which our employee is not able to open it except the safe mode. Just terminate those add ins..

    http://www.descargarscanpstexe.com

    , Jul 24, 2012
  10. powderbluelana

    Guest