    --
    Thanks
    Karical

    Karical, Jul 2, 2009

  2. What type of email account? it sounds like you are leaving mail on the
    server and something made outlook think you hadn't downloaded them. The only
    way to prevent it is to leave mail on the server.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
    http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jul 2, 2009

  3. Karical

    Karical Guest

    i have a pop3 account and I had been leaving email on the server. should i go
    in and change the setting to delete email from the pop3 server that are older
    than 30 days?
    --
    Thanks
    Karical

    Karical, Jul 2, 2009
  4. Or set it to delete them when you delete them from outlook, if you want to
    prevent this from happening again.

    Did you make a new profile or a new pst file? Either of those will cause
    Outlook to re-download everything. A virus scanner scanning all inbound mail
    could also cause issues with it.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jul 2, 2009
  5. Karical

    JCook423 Guest

    "Or set it to delete them when you delete them from outlook, if you want to
    "prevent this from happening again."

    and how do you set it to delete from both the server and outlook?

    JCook423, Jul 20, 2009