    missing, I can not find it. Can anyone help me on finding how to restore it?
    Thank you,
    KC

    KC, Oct 5, 2008

  2. This is on the main outlook window? right click on the toolbar area and
    choose customize - you can enable it from the first tab that dialog.

    if you mean in any of the outlook item windows (new message form, new
    appointment etc) - there isn't a menu bar.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Oct 5, 2008

  3. KC

    Kevin Cordi

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    response from Kevin Cordi

    Yes, I am talking about the "main outlook windown" I appreciate your help. However, could you explan more how to use the customize button to restore file, edit, tools....thanks again but I am still weary about using the customize button because I am not sure how to do it.
    KC

    Kevin Cordi, Oct 5, 2008