    as the default e-mail program. Any thoughts?
    --
    MG

    MG, Oct 20, 2008

  2. MG

    drkc Guest

    I've had it where Word could send while Outlook was open but that doesn't
    work now either. What's bizarre is that there are no error messages until you
    go to quit Word. Sounds like something is broken in MAPI somewhere?

    We ourselves are having a bugger of a time getting QuickBooks to email
    stuff. Outlook flashes a few times and then the wait starts. Eventually it
    pops up and we can send it. Oddly, if we 'batch' the invoices, etc that need
    to be emailed from QuickBooks, they go a whole lot faster for some reason.
    Was MAPI tweaked in some way during an update? It's not making sense.

    The first issue is from a client that has a bunch of Word documents to send
    out. They aren't savvy enough to be able to grasp the whole attachment thing.

    Thanks...

    drkc, Oct 28, 2008