    able to do is create a signature with address etc etc on the bottom - but I
    would also need to have a header (we have 2 companies and I would need 2
    separate headers) Can anyone help??

    Guest, Mar 2, 2007

  2. See if the information at http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.entry helps.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Mar 2, 2007

    Hi Sue,

    I was able to use your directions and create a theme. However, the banner
    image, fo example does not show up.

    Any thoughts?

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007
  4. We have no way of knowing how you coded the "banner image" unless you tell us. See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/aa338201(office.12).aspx for information on what HTML and CSS elements and attributes Outlook 2007 supports.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Mar 3, 2007

    I apologize for not elaborating. I didn't add any special code, per se. I
    followed your directions as you listed in FrontPage, as mentioned in your
    posted link. Instead of choosing a background image, I chose banner and I
    saved.

    The theme shows up in my listing in FP just fine, in outlook, the graphics
    are not there.

    Thanks for your help.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007
  6. I wasn't talking about any special code but about the HTML tags used. Look at the raw HTML, then the page I suggested to see if they're supported.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Mar 3, 2007