    standard group is "kontaktpersoner" and it doesn't have any info.

    How do I transferred the info from the group "contacts" to the group
    "kontaktpersoner" so I can use the information when sending mails?

    Niller, Apr 15, 2009

  2. "Niller" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Just got a new pc and have installed MS office 2007. Tried to transfer my
    > contacts from old Outlook 2003 (UK version) to Outlook 2007 (DK version).
    > They now show up in a separate "contacts" group but in the new version the
    > standard group is "kontaktpersoner" and it doesn't have any info.

    Outlook doesn't have "contact groups". Are you referring to folders?

    > How do I transferred the info from the group "contacts" to the group
    > "kontaktpersoner" so I can use the information when sending mails?

    Open the source folder, press Ctrl-A to select all the data in it, click
    Edit>Copy to Folder (well, it's DK equivalent), select the destination folder
    and click OK.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Apr 15, 2009

  3. Niller

    Niels Guest

    Great, solved that one, thanks!

    Now I just need to know how to transfer content from Outlook (2003) calender
    version to Outlook (2007) kalender version???

    Niels, Apr 20, 2009
  4. "Niels" <> wrote in message

    > Great, solved that one, thanks!

    You're welcome.

    > Now I just need to know how to transfer content from Outlook (2003) calender
    > version to Outlook (2007) kalender version???

    Exactly the same way, but you'll need to display the source calendar in a
    table view like By Category before Ctrl-A will select everything.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Apr 20, 2009