    What are the PST file size limitations in Outlook 2003? Mine is over 6GB, (reduced from almost 9GB) & Outlook crawls. I've removed duplicates, archived messages over 6 months old but the volume of e-mail overwhelms Outlook 2003. I receive over 2000 e-mails per day & can't get through the Junk e-mail folder fast enough - I have a lot of other work to do, ($$$$$) before throwing out e-mail I haven't checked yet. HELP.

    I have an Athlon 2600XP computer with 1GB of RAM & 25 GB of Free Hard disk space.

    ANY IDEAS?

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003

    Roady Guest

    Please don't cross post. I answered you in the outlook.general newsgroup

    --
    Roady
    www.sparnaaij.net

    Questions of the month:
    -Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
    -Add Sound To Your E-mail

    www.sparnaaij.net

    -----
    "Alan W. Hinden" <> wrote in message
    > I had very few problems with Outlook Express 6, (which makes a different

    file for each e-mail folder), but after Installing Office 2003 SBE &
    importing my e-mail into Outlook 2003 which uses one BIGGGG .PST file,
    Outlook crawls.

    Roady, Dec 1, 2003