    appreciated.

    Cheers :)

    , Feb 19, 2008

  2. This clicks the menubar button for you. I don't know what kind of automatism
    you have in mind.

    Sub PurgeDeletedMessages()
    On Error Resume Next
    Dim Bars As Office.CommandBars
    Dim Btn As Office.CommandBarButton

    Set Bars = Application.ActiveExplorer.CommandBars
    Set Btn = Bars.FindControl(, 5583)
    If Not Btn Is Nothing Then
    Btn.Execute
    End If
    End Sub

    --
    Best regards
    Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

    Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook], Feb 19, 2008

  3. <> wrote:

    > I basically need to create a rule (and I suppose an associated macro)
    > in Outlook 2003 which would automatically purge all already deleted
    > messages in IMAP box. Any ideas, links etc would be really
    > appreciated.

    You could edit the menu bar and add the Purge Deleted Items command to the
    bar.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Feb 19, 2008