    Thank you
    --
    LJones

    LJones, Apr 9, 2008

  2. You don't mention what type of mail account (POP3, IMAP, or Exchange) you
    are using, but I verify that the built-in auto-archive engine is not turned
    on (see tools > options > other > auto-archive).

    If your mail account is a Microsft Exchange account, then you should check
    with the folks that run the Exchange server because they could have turned
    something on that causes this. (Its called Mailbox Manager under Exchange
    200x.)

    neo [mvp outlook], Apr 9, 2008