    client... Anyone know how to resolve this problem?

    Thanks

    , Aug 4, 2006

  2. <> wrote:

    > Outlook 2003 - I have unchecked the box in Tools --> options --> other
    > that says "make outlook the default program for e-mail, contacts, and
    > calender"
    >
    > Still every time I open outlook it resets itself as my default email
    > client... Anyone know how to resolve this problem?

    It should ask. What's in the Control Panel>Internet Options>Programs'
    E-mail drop-down?
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Aug 4, 2006

  3. is it every time you open it or every time there is a new update installed?
    For the first problem, it should ask - but if not, stop opening it. :) The
    second is a known issue when office 2003 updates are installed -
    specifically the junk mail update. The best solution is to uninstall Outlook
    if you aren't going to use it.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Aug 4, 2006