Outlook Outlook 2003 contacts aren't in the OL Address Book

Reaction score
OK, I have a client running Outlook 2003. The Suggest Names While Completing To isn't working (yes, it's checked) and I'm pretty sure it's because there are no entries in the Outlook Address Book. If I open the Address Book icon on the toolbar, I have 2 entries in the Show Names from the: list, one being contacts, the other being the Outlook Address Book. Lotsa names in Contacts, none in OLAB.
This is one of those multi UG clusterhumps: Upgraded to OL97 from OLXpress in 98, then to XP Home, then to XP Pro, on and on...it's a mess.
But basically, I have to get the info FROM the Contacts list into the OLAB to get this to work.

I have tried 2 approaches. The first was to export the OLXpress Contacts to a CSV, then try bringing them in to OL03. Didn't work, the went to Contacts again. Then I tried Importing from OLXpress directly..again, no joy. I need professional help. https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=325#
One other thing...there's no .NK2 file that I have found other references to.
Buehler? Buehler??

Ask a Question