    It seems in 2003, that feature is a default.

    How do I change that feature so it does NOT do this?
    I can't seem to find it in the help section

    Richard, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Richard

    Roady Guest

    I can't find this feature actually. I believe it was dropped since Outlook
    2002. The problem you are probably refering to is that the addresses of
    people you typed before are cached automatically. To turn this caching of go
    to Tools-> Options-> button E-mail Options-> button Advanced E-mail Options

    --
    Roady
    Pictures of BILL GATES at the TechNet MSDN Briefings 2003 in The Hague

    -----

    Roady, Oct 21, 2003