outlook 2003 automatic send receive does not receive all emails

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Neo, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. Neo

    Neo Guest

    I have 80 users using outlook 2003 with windows XP.

    When the user press the send/receive button stacks on "send/receive status
    ##%".

    Even at sending...

    Sometimes the outlook completes the send/receive and the user doesn't
    receive all the emails. If I go on OWA there are new emails that the user
    didn\t download even though the send/receive is complete.

    to resolve for the moment the problem, the users have to close the outlook,
    open it again and then either automatic send/receive or manually they receive
    the new emails.

    I checked all windows and office updates and all users are up to date.

    This problem begun 2 weeks ago and for some users randomly. it doesn't
    happen to everyone. Some users have this problem once a day, some others
    every 2-3 days.

    I don't know where is the problem. The event viewer of exchange or the local
    pc doesn't show anything, no warning , no error not even info.

    Neo, Jan 28, 2010

  2. Are they in cached mode?

    Kathleen Orland, Jan 28, 2010