    ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
    help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Craig, Mar 23, 2004

  2. You'd have to ask Symantec. This is not a Microsoft product.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Mar 23, 2004

  3. Try letting Outlook reset itself as default by starting it with the
    /CheckClient command
    line switch:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296192
    OL2002: Additional Command-Line Switches

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS], Mar 23, 2004
  4. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Sorry, I thought Outlook WAS a MS product. Let me rephrase the
    question...,
    How can I get the Outlook client to automatically send an email once
    composed, without pressing the "send email" button?
    This IS an Outlook specific question.
    Thanks...

    Craig, Mar 23, 2004
  5. Sorry. Your question was not very clear. I thought you were asking how to
    route faxes received by WinFax Pro to your Outlook Inbox.
    Since this is not a fax question at all, you'd have more luck posting to
    general Outlook group if Hal's solution doesn't answer your question.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Mar 23, 2004
  6. Please ignore my other post, it was meant for someone else.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
    KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC NBC-IN

    Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS], Mar 24, 2004
  7. I goofed, Russ, my answer was for a different question. Sorry about that...

    Hal

    Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS], Mar 24, 2004