Opinions requested - Talk Talk Broadband

Reaction score
Since I already have Talk Talk telephone, would it be worth my while adding their broadband package to my PC please? Where I live is actually in a good area and near a phone exchange.

Other than that, I have also been looking at ntlworld (Virgin Media) & Pipex. Comments & recommendations welcome.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Get the Talk 2 International pack and you will only pay £5.89 and that will include broadband and all the free calls . Its a no brainer in my book . As Talk Talk is joining forces with AOL I can not see why you will not get a decent service . I'd go for it mate .

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/servlet/gben-home-Home?portalId=OV_UK

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Well Talk Talk did have a problem with their BB service.
Not sure if they have got better yet?
But their phone service is good, i'm on it.:thumb:

Last edited:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
cguil_uk said:
Since I already have Talk Talk telephone, would it be worth my while adding their broadband package to my PC

I was with TalkTalk and went onto BB in November. :thumb: I think their pricing is very good at £5.89 per month. You have to sign up to their International Package which gives free calls to many countries (good for me)and free national calls at evenings and weekends but even if you don't phone abroad the £5.89 per month is much cheaper than most other providers. The line rental is £10.50 per month and the only extra is the cost of the calls.

I've had no problems. Already being on TalkTalk for your phone will make it very easy to set up BB. :nod:

Reaction score
Hi.
I must agree with the writers. We have Talk Talk as our phone provider and
AOL as our broadband provider,both we find very good.
historian.

Ask a Question