    sky173 Guest

    I get this message when clicking on a link from outlook mail: Operation
    cancelled due to restrictions in efect on this computer...

    sky173, Mar 12, 2009

  2. sky173

    Gordon Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com:80/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049

    --
    Asking a question?
    your OS, Service Pack level

    Gordon, Mar 12, 2009

  3. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

    newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Mar 12, 2009
  4. sky173

    sky173 Guest

    My OS is Vista Ultimate 64bit SP1 Outlook 2007
    Error message: "This operation has been canceeled due to restrictions in
    effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

    sky173, Mar 12, 2009
  5. sky173

    Gordon Guest

    "sky173" <> wrote in message
    > My OS is Vista Ultimate 64bit SP1 Outlook 2007
    > Error message: "This operation has been canceeled due to restrictions in
    > effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

    And you saw the link I posted?

    --
    Asking a question?
    your OS, Service Pack level

    Gordon, Mar 12, 2009
  6. The fix is the same - reset web settings in IE. (Look on the advanced tab
    in Internet options. )

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Mar 12, 2009