    not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted(for example
    it was sent as an e-mail attachment and was not properly decoded) " Thank you
    in advance for assistance with this.

    Guest, Apr 13, 2006

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Does it work when you save it to the desktop first instead of directly
    opening it from Outlook?

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
    -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

    -----
    "San Diego" <> wrote in message
    I have a user in an exchange 2003 environment that has a problem opening
    Adobe files (.pdf) and word files sent as attachments. She says that other
    recipients of the same message do not have this problem. The exact error
    that
    is displayed by adobe is "Acrobat could not open <filename.pdf> because it
    is

    Roady [MVP], Apr 13, 2006

    No she could not copy to the desk top and open it either. I uninstalled
    outlook and word and re-installed and the problem has gone away. Thank you
    for your response.

    Guest, Apr 14, 2006

    gyan

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,
    I do have the same problem.
    I have two website (replica of each other) where i have kept some PDF files. These can be opened via a click on link.
    When i kept it on one site, it worked, but on the other site, it gives same error as mentioned

    Attached Files:

    gyan, Aug 24, 2011