    that makes any sense). Any ideas on how to fix this problem? My 'download
    manager' folder (when using netscape) also has this same problem.

    Thanks!

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006

    JTW Guest

    If it shows up on the task bar, you should be able to right-click on
    that "button" and do one of two things. You can select "Move", then
    use the arrow keys to try and move the off-screen box back to visible
    area. It can take a while as you have no idea where you are starting,
    so it is a lot of "back and forth". You can also select to "Maximize",
    which if the window does actually exist, it will then display. You can
    also open the regular Windows Explorer, and navigate to the folder as
    well to ensure it isn't corrupted.

    JTW, Apr 20, 2006

    Wesley Vogel Guest

    Right click the Taskbar and select Cascade Windows. Sometimes this will
    display a folder or window that is off screen. Windows that are reduced to
    taskbar buttons will not be displayed.

    Also...
    Right click the folder shortcut | Properties |
    Shortcut tab | Under Run, make sure that Minimized is not selected. Select
    Nomal Window or Maximized.

    Minimized means that when the folder is opened it just appears as a Taskbar
    button. If that is the case you can click the Taskbar button to open the
    folder.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:,
    brainless <> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel, Apr 20, 2006

    You are a GENIUS! lol - thank you so very much...

    Guest, Apr 20, 2006