    in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset
    (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module?
    How can reache them?

    Michael Kolowicz, Jun 15, 2010

  2. Michael Kolowicz

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Michael Kolowicz wrote:
    > I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module
    > in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset
    > (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module?
    > How can reache them?

    I really don't understand what you're talking about.

    Are you asking can you make a dataset in one module and pass it to other
    methods in a module.

    Are you talking about creating a dataset in a class and passing the
    dataset to other classes.

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 15, 2010

  3. Although I have the same understanding like Arnold from your question.

    OOP is meant to use only one single instance from an object, it uses the
    references to that object.

    However OOP and Modules is something like Apples and Computers.

    Cor Ligthert[MVP], Jun 16, 2010
  4. Am 16.06.2010 08:55, schrieb Cor Ligthert[MVP]:

    > However OOP and Modules is something like Apples and Computers.

    Ha ha, I read "like Apple and Computers...." ;-D

    --
    Armin

    Armin Zingler, Jun 16, 2010