on-line survey's

Reaction score
Seems i keep getting sent these on-line surveys, a bit bad for these companies as i never answer them properly! They do pee me off, but i see it as my duty to fill them in, today i have been 25, earning 75k & in to watersports:eek:

Now if they offer a prize i really answer them with even more bull, in fact last week i was miss heffer, named after one of exmoors cows, blimey can you see the postmans face if he has to deliver a pressie to one of exmoors best milk producers:lol:

Reaction score
when you need a friend

Murdoch do you not realise who's name we keep giving when we get stopped in town by people doing surveys, we see it as our duty to help you along in life & you so seem to enjoy it:lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
OH, I love 'em, don't get any in emails but I just love the ones on MS.

Too rude to post who/what name I use ... :D

Pass 'em over ... :thumb:

Reaction score
Murdoch was a great boss to work for, such a great way to run a company, if their was a problem he decided who should sort it out by putting names in a hat to see who would solve it:lol: Often this would cause mayhem, especially if exmoor got in to the act:rolleyes:

PS: luckily my employment in the murdoch empire was only for a few months;)

Ask a Question