    If that is still not possible, is there any 3rd party add-on or other
    technique to replace or automate rules?

    , Sep 3, 2006

  2. Outlook 2007 is the first version of Outlook with support for rules in VBA, including running a rule on demand against a particular folder.

    See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm for alternative automation add-ins

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Sep 4, 2006

    Sue,

    I looked through the options there, and noticed Auto-mate by Pergenex.
    Do you have any advice / recommendations / opinions about this software
    compared to others?

    Thanks!

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
    > Outlook 2007 is the first version of Outlook with support for rules in VBA, including running a rule on demand against a particular folder.
    >
    > See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm for alternative automation add-ins

    , Sep 4, 2006
  4. Nope.

    --