Official PCR flashmob performance videos

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
While searching and watching these flashmob videos I came across a very nice comment posted which speaks for all of us, yes, I loved watching these especially the expressions of joy and happiness on the faces in the audiance.

Here is the comment:

I have a comment here...I've watched DOZENS of these both on and off the internet...one thing always seems to recurr...EVERYONE SMILES IN THE AUDIENCE...it is a few moments away from the hectic pace of today's world for a little fun...maybe forget your troubles for a short spell.....I hope people all ove r the world keep these posts going and adding more & more...I always enjoy watching them!!!
Here is the video where it was posted.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wonderful! We thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Wouldn't it be good if that kind of thing happened more frequently - going to the supermarket could actually become a pleasure, lol.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I hate to go to the supermarket but if I come across a flashmob just once I would go to the supermarket everyday even if I did not want to buy anything. :lol:

Reaction score
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:Great stuff Quad , never seen a flasmob my self but think it is a great idea and should happen more often :bow::bow::bow::bow::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just saw this - it caused tingles when they reached the chorus :D

[Youtube]fzENK8QaYf8[/Youtube]

Reaction score
:bow:I get very emotional over beautiful music and that brought tears to my eyes, thanks TC. It is strange many people only listen to rock & pop but that flash mob in Morrisons appealed to all age ranges and social classes, great.:thumb:

Reaction score
Quadophile,Many,many thanks for those wonderful films.Apart from the wonderful music the people are so alive. Thanks.
histoeian

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Flower duet from Lakme, exquisitely played and conducted!

Want to know wo is conducting? Find out at the end!

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
ooohh, i reckon this is 1st time i have stumbled across this thread! lovin' it!

Ask a Question