Windows Vista office 2007 document icons are all grayed-out even for new documents

Reaction score
im not using trial anymore but still all of the icons are grayed-out (or unclickable)

before this happened, i remember the microsoft office 2007 ask something about macros.. then i clicked on the enable macros and this is what happened.. what should i do?

HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hiya,

When you say all of the icons, do you mean the ones that are at the top of word etc when you are in it, eg edit icons etc.

Cheers.

Reaction score
yep.. and all the other commands.. all formatting buttons, insert, blah blah.. everything! :))

Reaction score
meryl510 said:
yep.. and all the other commands.. all formatting buttons, insert, blah blah.. everything! :))

Try a repair install or a reinstall it should correct it, it sounds as if its still in trail mode and has not unlocked it self correctly, a reinstall with the key and activate it again should correct this.

Reaction score
i cant reinstall it.. they seem to be looking for the actual installation CD. i can't find that CD anywhere.. :(

Reaction score
meryl510 said:
i cant reinstall it.. they seem to be looking for the actual installation CD. i can't find that CD anywhere.. :(

Try a repair install see if that helps, but without the disk you are pretty stuck I'm afraid

Reaction score
oh crap :'(
i'll continue looking for it and try to reinstall it.. let you know what happens..

Ask a Question