( O T ) Ping | anyone home

robinb

robin waves
just busy with clients
I have been popping in here every other day to see if anyone posts
robin

Randy Knobloch

robinb said:
robin waves
just busy with clients
I have been popping in here every other day to see if anyone posts

I've been busy as well, looks like this server is alive, for now.

Happy Summer !

someone

This was once the place I went to find info about MS updates. A special
update is scheduled for Monday, but I haven't heard anything about this
here.

Bill Sanderson

I've been either away or (hmm--what's the summer equivalent of "snowed
under?")--but I'm back, I think...

"Randy Knobloch" wrote in message

Or is everyone on vacation ? If so, have a pleasant one !

Randy Knobloch

Bill said:
I've been either away or (hmm--what's the summer equivalent of "snowed
under?")--but I'm back, I think...

The Summer equivalent of snowed under might be something like "chilled out" ; )

Glad to have you back, Bill.