    I have several NSF files that I need in PST format. Do you
    know how I can convert them to pst without using a 3rd
    party utility? If not, what would be the easiest way?

    Melissa, May 12, 2004

  2. Is NSF from Notes? (my memory hazy). If yes, see Google for "notes to
    outlook" for ideas.

    Hope this is useful to you. Let us know.

    rms

    Rob Schneider, May 12, 2004
  3. Melissa,

    maybe this site will help:
    http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm

    if you like to convert from notes to Exchange:
    http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/NotesImporter.asp

    --
    Oliver Vukovics
    Public OutLook: Outlook Groupware without Exchange

    Oliver Vukovics, May 13, 2004
  4. Melissa

    scklair

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    The easiest and fastest method to convert mutiple nsf files is to use a nsf tool which aids in mutiple processing of nsf files. We have currently taken up a project to convert 1100 (Approx) files of one of our client and we used "Export Notes" from http://www.convertnsftopst.net and works great.

    The technical support was awesome and much appreciated. The tech guy "Evan" was very helpful.

    I wish other's could also offer a same tehnical helpdesk so as to help users like us.

    This is just to share my experience with needy users in search for a good tool.

    SC Klair, Chief Technology Officer, Owen Technologies

    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
    scklair, Jul 4, 2008
  5. Melissa

    Tech Tiger1

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tech Tiger1, Apr 27, 2009
  6. Melissa

    Tech Tiger1

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tech Tiger1, Jun 15, 2009
  7. Melissa

    Tech Tiger1

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why do not you try NSF to PST converter? From Google many NSF to PST converter can be downloaded very easily. one of the best NSF to PST converter I have come across can be downloaded from-http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

    Tech Tiger1, Jun 19, 2009
  8. Melissa

    Vincent1

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Affrodable NSF to PST Tool

    I recommended all who wants/searched a best email migration tool for NSF to PST "Recover Data for NSF to PST"

    I also used this email conversion tool before last 8 month and convert more than 40 NSF files, so this is the main factor for my recommendation for all Lotus Notes Administrators.

    Get the complete software description from http://www.recoverdatatools.com/notes-outlook-conversion.html

    Now Try it...

    Vincent
    DC Wanoga

    Vincent1, Mar 23, 2010
  9. Melissa

    Guest

    If you feel that you need to convert your Lotus Notes emails to MS Outlook,you can easily do it by using commercial converter tool. Kernel for PST toNSF is such a tool that can effectively export all Lotus Notes emails and attachments to Outlook. visit: http://notestooutlookconversion.org/ for more info

    , Jun 15, 2012
  10. Melissa

    Eve Frank Guest

    On Wednesday, May 12, 2004 6:56:05 PM UTC+5:30, Melissa wrote:
    > I have several NSF files that I need in PST format. Do you
    > know how I can convert them to pst without using a 3rd
    > party utility? If not, what would be the easiest way?

    Sorry, I am not aware with any default utility that can help you in NSF to PST migration but yup here is an excellent third party utility to convert Lotus Notes files into Importable Outlook files named Stellar NSF to PST converter.

    Eve Frank, Mar 22, 2013
  11. Melissa

    Guest

    NSF to PST Converter is not an easy task to do manually because it requiredsome technical skills and lots of time. Minor of mistake can halt your migration. In that case i would suggest you a third party software. which willcomplete your task with in few clicks and minutes.
    Use Free trial version first to see converted Lotus Notes Mailboxes.
    [deleted]

    , Sep 5, 2013