Now who the heck...

Reaction score
......in computer software forums? People like me who hope to really get everything out of it they can, that's who! :) My name is Don Naff. I've messed around with all of Microsoft Office pretty well since its carving in stone tablets from a mount...oh, sorry, but MS Office seems to've been around that long, and I've been messing with it since its beginning. For about seven years, ending at the beginning of 2013, I taught MS Office applications at Charter College here in Anchorage. Currently I'm using my knowledge in Documents Control. I am working on a database that is the biggest thing I've ever seen, requiring a form with over 30 fields. I've already started reading posts related to this project, and I'm looking forward to being able to post and get specific feedback. And perhaps I'll even be able to answer a few questions, too. Thanks for your attention and thanks for all of your help in advance and all the evidence that you folks really do put a lot of effort into your responses.

Besides computer use, I read almost incessantly (most genres, but especially fantasy/adventure and mystery), watch a lot of movies (most genres except for slashers and the new disturbing "horror" flicks). I also love to sing (I need to learn to play the guitar and/or piano), drum (in drumming circles, not as a percussionist), and stage Labyrinth Walks. In fact, if I could ever figure out how to make money doing these things, that's what I'd do instead of computing. I'm very glad that I have these skills to fall back on, though. And I do enjoy playing the computer game called Microsoft Office.

Keep on Smilin'!

Don :thumb:

Reaction score
Yeah know the feeling FBS, at times when I do it my face just cracks and drops to the floor in a ear shattering noise

Not pleasant at times. Luckily for me anti gravity takes place and allows it to be reconstituted for another day

Ask a Question