    When I try to install the program, I get the message that
    the file is "not a valid Win32 application." Any
    suggestions?

    Kathy, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Kathy

    Ray D. [MVP] Guest

    Can you post more information about your system and configuration? What
    operating system, service pack, etc.?

    Ray D. [MVP], Jan 6, 2005

  3. Kathy

    Adam Piggott Guest

    Adam Piggott, Jan 6, 2005

  4. >-----Original Message-----
    >When I try to install the program, I get the message that
    >the file is "not a valid Win32 application." Any
    >suggestions?
    >.

    That message means that the program file is corrupted.

    Randy J. Anderson, Jan 7, 2005
  5. Kathy

    Kathy Guest

    Thanks! That worked.

    Kathy, Jan 7, 2005
  6. Kathy

    Mark Randall Guest

    You should redownload it again - That means that the application EXE has
    somehow been corrupted, usually during download.

    - MR

    Mark Randall, Jan 7, 2005
  7. Kathy

    mikesemailbox

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    there is a malicious piece of software that has disabled all the important pieces of software such as partition magic, zone alarm, true vector services and any installation of antivirus and firewall software. I know that trying to install all these again comes up with the same reponse...is not a valid win32 application, there has got to be a windows file that has been either changed or corrupted....if there is someone out there who knows , what in the registry could cause this...I would like to know.

    mikesemailbox, Feb 13, 2008