NOT A SCAM!! THIS WORKS.. Read on.. - "paypal.rtf" 14.9 KBytes yEnc

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Multimedia' started by steve@yahoo.com, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Guest

This works and I can't believe it.. It only takes a couple mins to do and
    you make thousands of dollars.. I will be honest you will not see the
    amounts below unless you are lucky but you will see alot of cash flow start
    to generate. It is only 6 dollars.. You can spare that.. I did.. And
    wow.. I do have quite a bit of money now..

Make Lots of Money Quick, Easy & LEGAL with Paypal

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
    HIT THIS YEAR SEE

THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS SCHEME MIGHT TAKE 15-30
    MINUTES AND JUST $6,

BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER
    SCAM THAT
    TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY; THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL
    MAKE YOU

THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.

>From PayPal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there
    is a PayPal scheme floating around at the moment you
    may have heard or seen the $6 scheme. You may have
    even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of
    questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does
    work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the
    rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet
    this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme
    or would like a bit more information then please see the
    attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for
    using PayPal!"

Get rid of student loans, get out of debt, make money to go traveling!!

Making Money - This Really Works Keep in mind that everything stated below
    is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).
    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are
    now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! :
    Anyway it said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the following names on
    the list, stated at the end of this article using Paypal. You don't have to
    be preferred or verified to transfer and receive money, so you lose no money
    through transfers. Now honestly, what is six pounds, especially out of a
    Paypal account. In exchange you will make thousands in the first few months.
    You then place your own name and email address in the bottom of the list at
    #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of
    newsgroups)
    No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
    people first, I thought about trying it.

I know that you have seen this on Oprah or even received numerous messages
    about this simple program and have probably just deleted them, I know I
    have!
    But for some unknown reason this time I decided to give it a try.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be
    very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're going to be
    out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity
    of banking thousands of pounds into your PayPal account!

I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS
    WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in my account!
    I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming
    in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.
    By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the
    third week I had over $15,060.00 and it's still growing.
    This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00
    and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes
    to send it out. This program WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste
    some pocket change. You could find six dollar lying around the house. There
    is absolutely nothing you could lose. Just follow the 3 basic steps below to
    make thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends on how
    many posts of this letter you put in message boards or send as emails.

Here's how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is
    estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00.
    ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00
    ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you
    $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send
    you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so
    far you have received $813,615.00. Note: I'm not saying this is going to
    make everyone 800 grand, but lets say even 1 person out of 200 tries this
    program, you are still going to make 50,000 pounds anywhere from 1 month to
    6 months max!!!!!
    You can also copy this letter and email it to some of your friends and
    associates, it's a guarantee that some of them will be interested and give
    it a go, the more that do the more you make.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list
    using Paypal, and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to
    your list". Below are the emails that you transfer the money into:

Paypal accounts to send 1 dollar to :

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can remove
    the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one
    position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your name in the #6
    position. Then save it.

3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to
    (Google, Yahoo,...)
    and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum,
    Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start
    posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as many unique
    message boards as you can, or more. The more times you post this at a unique
    board, the more money you will make.
    You can email your message to as many people you can but remember, the more
    you post and email the more money you make!
    Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out
    again in six months, but Post it with
    the addresses you receive with each pound. It will work better the second
    time. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands
    of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
    this will work.
    If you don't have a paypal account you can copy the link below and follow
    the instructions. It's totally secure, costs you nothing to set-up and is a
    very useful way of transferring and more importantly receiving money. You
    will be amazed every time you check your account to see how much money has
    been paid into it, and this money goes straight in without any deductions.
    To sign up for Paypal follow this link, just make sure that you use the same
    email address for your paypall account that you put in this list, that's how
    your payments are made. https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=B3WZU7GC4UWKU

4. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
    the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
    instructions. In this business your product is not solid and tangible,
    itps a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
    the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
    made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

5. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to #####le 18 Sec.

1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
    This is the biggest growing internet money making scheme on the net, you
    will see that as you post your letter to the message boards, but that just
    proves how successful it really is.

6. Good luck, don't forget to follow the instructions correctly and spend
    the money wisely!!

=ybegin line=128 size=14937 name=paypal.rtf
    ¥†œž[†‹Ž–‹˜‘[Z\_†‹˜“†‹˜“š‘[\_\†Ÿ[†‹ŽZ†ŽZ†ž’ŽŒ’Z†ž’–™’Z†ž’’“’Z†ž’Œ“Z†Ž–‹˜‘[Z]]†Ž–‹˜‘[Z]]¥†™˜žž
    Œ–¥†Z†œ™—‹˜†’‹œžZ†šœ›\¥†T†š‹˜™JZ\Z\Z`Z]Z_Z^Z_Z\Z]Z^§~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜e§¥†[†¡“†’‹œžZ†šœ›\¥†T†š‹˜™JZ\ZŒZ`Z^Z\Z\
    Z\Z\Z\Z^§kœ“‹–e§74¥†]`†¡“†’‹œžaa†šœ›Z¥†T†š‹˜™JZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ§kœ“‹–w~e§¥†[\_†œ™—‹˜†’‹œž\]b†šœ›\J~“—Jx
    ¡J|™—‹˜Jmoe§¥†[\`†œ™—‹˜†’‹œž\Z^†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜Jm£œe§¥†[\b†œ™—‹˜†’‹œž[`[†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜Jqœ•e§74¥†[\c
    †œ™—‹˜†’‹œž[`\†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜J~Ÿœe§¥†[]Z†Œ“Ž“J†œ™—‹˜†’‹œž[aa†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜JRrŒœ¡Se§¥†[][†Œ“Ž“J†œ
    ™—‹˜†’‹œž[ab†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜JRkœ‹Œ“Se§¥†[]\†œ™—‹˜†’‹œž[b`†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜Jl‹–ž“e§74¥†[]]†œ™—‹˜†’‹œ
    ž[`]†šœ›\J~“—Jx¡J|™—‹˜JR€“ž˜‹—Se§¥†[]_†¡“†’‹œž\]b†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–Jmoe§¥†[]`†¡“†’‹œž\Z^†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–Jm£œe§¥†
    []b†¡“†’‹œž[`[†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–Jqœ•e§¥†[]c†¡“†’‹œž[`\†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–J~Ÿœe§74¥†[^Z†Œ“Ž“J†¡“†’‹œž[aa†šœ›\Jk
    œ“‹–JRrŒœ¡Se§¥†[^[†Œ“Ž“J†¡“†’‹œž[ab†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–JRkœ‹Œ“Se§¥†[^\†¡“†’‹œž[b`†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–Jl‹–ž“e§¥†[^]†¡“
    †’‹œž[`]†šœ›\Jkœ“‹–JR€“ž˜‹—Se§§¥†™–™œžŒ–e†œŽZ†‘œ˜Z†Œ–ŸZe74†œŽZ†‘œ˜Z†Œ–Ÿ\__e†œŽZ†‘œ˜\__†Œ–Ÿ\__e†œŽZ†‘œ˜
    \__†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ\__†‘œ˜Z†Œ–Ÿ\__e†œŽ\__†‘œ˜Z†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ\__†‘œ˜\__†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ\__†‘œ˜\__†Œ–Ÿ\__e†œŽZ†‘œ˜Z†Œ–Ÿ[\be†œŽZ
    †‘œ˜[\b†Œ–Ÿ[\be†œŽZ†‘œ˜[\b†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ[\b†‘œ˜Z†Œ–Ÿ[\be74†œŽ[\b†‘œ˜Z†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ[\b†‘œ˜[\b†Œ–ŸZe†œŽ[\b†‘œ˜[\b†Œ–Ÿ
    [\be†œŽ[c\†‘œ˜[c\†Œ–Ÿ[c\e§¥†ž£–’ž¥†›–J†–“Z†œ“Z†¡“Žž–š‹œ†‹š‹–š’‹†‹š˜Ÿ—†‹‹Ÿž™†‹Ž”Ÿžœ“‘’ž†œ“˜Z†–“˜Z†“ž‹šZJ†œž–’†
    [J†‹Z†‹\^†‹–‹˜‘[Z\_J†–žœ’†ZJ74†\^†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†‘œ“Ž†–‹˜‘˜š[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z^]J†˜¢žZJx™œ—‹–e§¥†T†[ZJ†‹ŽŽ“ž“ J
    †—“’“ŽŽ˜Jn‹Ÿ–žJz‹œ‹‘œ‹š’Jp™˜že§¥†T74†ž[[†žœ™¡Ž†žœž“Žž’l]†žœš‹ŽŽ–[Zb†žœš‹ŽŽœ[Zb†žœš‹ŽŽ–]†žœš‹ŽŽž]†žœš‹ŽŽŒ]†žœš‹ŽŽœ
    ]†žœŒš‹ž[†žœš‹ž[†ž––¡“Žž’žZ†ž œž‹–ž†žŒœŽœž†žŒœŽœ–†žŒœŽœŒ†žŒœŽœœ†žŒœŽœŽ‘–†žŒœŽœŽ‘œ†žŒœŽœ’†žŒœŽœ J74†›–J†–“Z†œ“Z
    †¡“Žž–š‹œ†‹š‹–š’‹†‹š˜Ÿ—†‹‹Ÿž™†‹Ž”Ÿžœ“‘’ž†œ“˜Z†–“˜Z†“ž‹šZJ†œž–’†[J†‹Z†‹\ZJ†–žœ’†ZJ†\Z†–‹˜‘[Z\^†–‹˜‘[Z\^†‘œ“Ž
    †–‹˜‘˜š[Z\^†–‹˜‘˜š[Z\^J†˜¢ž[[J†—“’“ŽŽ˜Jx™œ—‹–J~‹Œ–e§§¥†T†œ“ŽžŒ–J†œ“Ž\Z`[\\\†œ“Žc_a[`\a†œ“Ž[[^acaa_74†œ“Ž[_bac^[]§¥
    †T†‘˜œ‹ž™œJw“œ™™žJ™œŽJ[ZXZX\`\ae§¥†“˜™¥†ž“ž–Jw‹•Jv™žJ™Jw™˜£J{Ÿ“•VJo‹£JPJvoqkvJ¡“ž’Jz‹£š‹–JJ§¥†‹Ÿž’™œJ~“Œ™œ•§¥†™š
    œ‹ž™œJ{ko§¥†œ‹ž“—†£œ\ZZ`†—™^†Ž£_†’œ[[†—“˜\Z§¥†œ ž“—†£œ\ZZ`†—™^†Ž£_†’œ[[†—“˜\Z§¥† œ“™˜\§¥†Ž—“˜[§74¥†˜™š‹‘^§¥†˜™¡™œŽ[[
    _`§¥†˜™’‹œ`_c^§¥†T†™—š‹˜£JJ}Jk“œJp™œ§¥†˜™’‹œ¡aa]_§¥† œ˜[`^]a§§†—‹œ‘–[^[a†—‹œ‘œ[^[a†—‹œ‘ž[^[a†—‹œ‘Œ[^[a†–žœžJ74†¡“
    Ž™¡žœ–†ž˜Œ”†‹˜ŽŽ™†’£š’’™ž¤^\_†˜™¢–‹žž™£˜†¢š’œž˜†˜™Ÿ–žœ–š†Ž˜žŒ–˜ŒŽŒ†˜™š‹™œŸ–†’£š’‹šZ†’™œ¤Ž™†Ž‘’š‹[\Z†Ž‘ š‹
    [\Z†Ž‘’™œ“‘“˜[aZ[†Ž‘ ™œ“‘“˜[cb^†Ž‘’’™¡Z†Ž‘ ’™¡]†”™—šœ† “¡•“˜Ž[† “¡‹–[ZZ†˜™–˜’ž‹Ž”žŒ–†œ“Žœ™™ž[_bac^[]J†žZ74†–žœš‹œJ
    †žŽJ†–žœž†–“˜¢Z†’‹Žœ£aZb†™™žœ£aZb†™–¢aZb†žŽ‹Ÿ–ž–†ž˜Œ”J¥†T†š˜– –[†š˜Ÿœ—†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜
    ž¢ž‹JX§§¥†T†š˜– –\†š˜Ÿ–žœ†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JX§§¥†T†š˜– –]†š˜Ž†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J74¥†š˜ž¢ž‹
    JX§§¥†T†š˜– –^†š˜––žœ†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JS§§¥†T†š˜– –_†š˜Ž†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢žŒJR§¥†š
    ˜ž¢ž‹JS§§¥†T†š˜– –`†š˜––žœ†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢žŒJR§¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JS§§¥†T†š˜– –a74†š˜–œ—†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜
    ’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢žŒJR§¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JS§§¥†T†š˜– –b†š˜––žœ†š˜ž‹œž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢žŒJR§¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JS§§¥†T†š˜– –c†š˜–œ—†š˜ž‹œ
    ž[†š˜“˜Ž˜ža\Z†š˜’‹˜‘J¥†š˜ž¢žŒJR§¥†š˜ž¢ž‹JS§§†š‹œŽ†š–‹“˜J†–žœš‹œ74†›–J†–“Z†œ“Z†˜™¡“Žž–š‹œ†‹‹Ÿž™†œ“˜Z†–“˜Z†“ž‹šZJ†œž–’†[J†‹
    Z†‹\^†‹–‹˜‘[Z\_J†–žœ’†ZJ†\^†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†‘œ“Ž†–‹˜‘˜š[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z^]J¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ74†
    ]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]Jw‹•Jv™žJ™Jw™˜£J{Ÿ“•VJo‹£JPJvoqkvJ¡“ž’Jz‹£š‹–J†
    ¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJk}J}ooxJyxJyz|krKKJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJzkƒzkvJ€o|spso}J~rk~J~rs}JN`Jsx€o}~wox~J}mrowoJs}J[ZZOJvoqkvJkxnJs}JkJlsqJ
    rs~J~rs}Jƒok|J}ooJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ~ros|Jxy~oJlovyJy|Jk}uJ~rowJns|om~vƒXXXJ~rs}J}mrowoJwsqr~J~kuoJ[_W]ZJwsx~o}JkxnJt}~JN`VJ†
    ¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJl~Js~Js}J[ZZOJy|~rJs~J~yJwkuoJ~ry}kxn}J}yJ{smuvƒXJ~rs}Js}Jxy~Jkxy~ro|J}mkwJ~rk~J74†š‹œJ~kuo}Jvy~}JypJƒy|Jr
    k|nJok|xonJwyxoƒeJ~rs}Js}JkJxyJ|s}uJsx€o}~wox~J~rk~JsvvJwkuoJƒyJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ~ry}kxn}JypJnyvvk|J€o|ƒJok}svƒJkxnJ{smuvƒX
    J74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJhpœ™—Jz‹£z‹–dJ74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJLn‹œJw—ŒœVJ“žJ’‹J™—Jž™J™ŸœJ‹žž˜ž“™˜Jž’‹žJž’œJ74†š‹œJ“J‹Jz‹£z‹–J’—J
    –™‹ž“˜‘J‹œ™Ÿ˜ŽJ‹žJž’J—™—˜žJ£™ŸJ74†š‹œJ—‹£J’‹ J’‹œŽJ™œJ˜Jž’JN`J’—XJƒ™ŸJ—‹£J’‹ J74†š‹œJ ˜Jž‹•˜Jš‹œžJ“˜J“žJ¡––J¡J
    ’‹ JŒ˜J‹•ŽJ‹J–™žJ™J†¨74†š‹œJ›Ÿž“™˜J‹Œ™ŸžJž’“J’—Jž’J‹˜¡œJ“J£J“žJŽ™J†¨74†š‹œJ¡™œ•J‹˜ŽJ£J“žJ“J‹Jž™JŸJ
    šœ™ “Ž“˜‘J£™ŸJ™––™¡Jž’J†¨74†š‹œJœŸ–J“žJ“J–‘‹–J‹˜ŽJ’‹J—‹ŽJ‹JŒ“‘J’“žJ™˜Jž’J“˜žœ˜žJ†¨74†š‹œJž’“J£‹œXJsJ£™ŸJ¡™Ÿ–ŽJ–“•
    Jž™Jž‹•Jš‹œžJ“˜Jž’“J’—J†¨74†š‹œJ™œJ¡™Ÿ–ŽJ–“•J‹JŒ“žJ—™œJ“˜™œ—‹ž“™˜Jž’˜Jš–‹JJž’J†¨74†š‹œJ‹žž‹’ŽJ“–Jž’‹žJ¡‹J•
    “˜Ž–£JŽ™˜‹žŽJž™JŸXJ~’‹˜•J£™ŸJ™œJ74†š‹œJŸ“˜‘Jz‹£z‹–KLJ74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJqžJœ“ŽJ™JžŸŽ˜žJ–™‹˜VJ‘žJ™ŸžJ™JŽŒžVJ—‹•J—™˜£Jž
    ™J‘™Jžœ‹ –“˜‘KKJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJw‹•“˜‘Jw™˜£JWJ~’“J|‹––£J™œ•JušJ“˜J—“˜ŽJž’‹žJ œ£ž’“˜‘Jž‹žŽJŒ–™¡J“J[ZZOJ–‘‹–J‹J
    ž‹žŽJŒ£Jž’JX}XJz™žJy“JR[WbZZWa\_W\[`[SXJ†¨74†š‹œJkJ–“žž–J¡’“–JŒ‹•VJsJ¡‹JŒœ™¡“˜‘Jž’œ™Ÿ‘’J˜¡‘œ™ŸšVJ”ŸžJ–“•J£™ŸJ‹
    œJ˜™¡VJ‹˜ŽJ‹—J‹œ™J‹˜J‹œž“–J“—“–‹œ74Jž™Jž’“Jž’‹žJ‹“ŽJ£™ŸJ™Ÿ–ŽJ—‹•Jž’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ™Jš™Ÿ˜ŽJ¡“ž’“˜J¡•J¡“ž’J™˜–£J‹˜J“˜“ž
    “‹–J“˜ ž—˜žJ™JN`XZZKJdJk˜£¡‹£J“žJ‹“ŽJž’‹žJ£™ŸJ’‹ Jž™J˜ŽJN[XZZJž™J‹’J™Jž’J™––™¡“˜‘J˜‹—J™˜Jž’J–“žVJž‹žŽJ‹žJž’J
    ˜ŽJ™Jž’“J‹œž“–JŸ“˜‘Jz‹£š‹–XJƒ™ŸJŽ™˜74†œ›Ÿ™žJžJ74’‹ Jž™JŒJšœœœŽJ™œJ œ““ŽJž™Jžœ‹˜œJ‹˜ŽJœ“ J—™˜£VJ™J£™ŸJ–™
    J˜™J—™˜£Jž’œ™Ÿ‘’Jžœ‹˜œXJx™¡J’™˜ž–£VJ¡’‹žJ“J“¢Jš™Ÿ˜ŽVJš“‹––£J™ŸžJ™J‹Jz‹£š‹–J‹™Ÿ˜žXJs˜J¢’‹˜‘J£™ŸJ¡“––J—‹•Jž
    ’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ“˜Jž’J“œžJ¡J—™˜ž’XJƒ™ŸJž’˜Jš–‹J£™ŸœJ74™¡˜J˜‹—J‹˜ŽJ—‹“–J‹ŽŽœJ“˜Jž’JŒ™žž™—J™Jž’J–“žJ‹žJM`VJ‹˜ŽJš™žJž’
    J‹œž“–J“˜J‹žJ–‹žJ\ZZJ˜¡‘œ™ŸšXJR~’œJ‹œJž’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ™J˜¡‘œ™ŸšSJ†¨74†š‹œJx™J‹ž’VJž’‹žJ¡‹J“žXJ}™J‹žœJž’“˜•“˜‘J“žJ™ 
    œVJ‹˜ŽJž‹–•“˜‘Jž™J‹J¡Jš™š–J“œžVJsJž’™Ÿ‘’žJ‹Œ™ŸžJžœ£“˜‘J“žXJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJsJ•˜™¡Jž’‹žJ£™ŸJ’‹ J˜Jž’“J™˜Jyšœ‹’J™œJ
     ˜Jœ“ ŽJ˜Ÿ—œ™ŸJ—‹‘J‹Œ™ŸžJž’“J“—š–Jšœ™‘œ‹—J‹˜ŽJ’‹ Jšœ™Œ‹Œ–£J”ŸžJŽ–žŽJž’—VJsJ•˜™¡JsJ’‹ KJ†¨74†š‹œJlŸžJ™œJ™
    —JŸ˜•˜™¡˜Jœ‹™˜Jž’“Jž“—JsJŽ“ŽŽJž™J‘“ J“žJ‹Jžœ£XJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJz–‹J‘“ J“žJ‹˜J’™˜žJ74™œžVJ£™ŸJ¡“––J˜™žJŒJŽ“
    ‹šš™“˜žŽJ‹˜ŽJ¡“––JŒJ œ£J‘–‹ŽJ£™ŸJŽ“ŽJ¡’˜J“žJž‹œžJž™J¡™œ•XJ|——ŒœVJ‹––J£™ŸQœJ‘™“˜‘Jž™JŒJ™ŸžJ™Jš™•žJ“J‹Œ™ŸžJž’J™ž
    J™J‹J™Ÿš–J™J™J¡“ž’Jž’J™šš™œžŸ˜“ž£J™JŒ‹˜•“˜‘Jž’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ™Jš™Ÿ˜ŽJ“˜ž™J£™ŸœJz‹£z‹–J‹™Ÿ˜ž74KJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJsJ˜ž
    J™ŸžJ—£J—‹–£JN`XZZJž™Jž’J“¢Jš™š–J™˜Jž’J–“žXJ––Jqo}}Jrk~KKXXXJ“ž’“˜JaJŽ‹£VJsJž‹œžŽdJ‘žž“˜‘JNNNNNJ“˜J—£J‹™Ÿ˜žKJ
    †¨74†š‹œJsJ¡‹J’™•ŽKJsJ“‘ŸœŽJ“žJ¡™Ÿ–ŽJ˜ŽJ™™˜VJŒŸžJž’Jmk}rJ”ŸžJ•šžJ™—“˜‘J“˜XJs˜J—£J“œžJ¡•VJsJ—‹ŽJ‹Œ™ŸžJN\_XZZXJ†¨
    74†š‹œJl£Jž’J˜ŽJ™Jž’J™˜ŽJ¡•JsJ’‹ŽJ—‹ŽJ‹Jž™ž‹–J™J™ œJN[VZZZXZZKJs˜Jž’Jž’“œŽJ¡•JsJ’‹ŽJ™ œJN[_VZ`ZXZZJ‹˜ŽJ“žQJž“–
    –J‘œ™¡“˜‘XJ†¨74†š‹œJ~’“J“J˜™¡J—£J™Ÿœž’J¡•J‹˜ŽJsJ’‹ J—‹ŽJ‹Jž™ž‹–J™J”ŸžJ™ œJN\`VZZZXZZJ‹˜ŽJ“žQJž“––J™—“˜‘J“˜Jœ‹š“Ž–£X
    JsžQJœž74‹“˜–£J¡™œž’JN`XZZJ‹˜ŽJ`J—“˜ŸžJž™J˜ŽJ“žJ™ŸžXJ~’“Jšœ™‘œ‹—Jy|u}VJ‹––J£™ŸJ’‹ Jž™JŽ™J“Jžœ£J“žVJ‹˜ŽJ¡‹žJ™—Jš™
    •žJ’‹˜‘XJƒ™ŸJ™Ÿ–ŽJ“˜ŽJ“¢JŽ™––‹œJ–£“˜‘J‹œ™Ÿ˜ŽJž’J’™ŸXJ~’œJ“J‹Œ™–Ÿž–£J˜™ž’“˜‘J£™ŸJ™Ÿ–ŽJ–™XJtŸžJ™––™¡Jž’J]JŒ‹“
    JžšJŒ–74™¡Jž™J—‹•Jž’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ“˜J”ŸžJ‹J¡JŽ‹£VJ¡•VJ™œJ—™˜ž’VJ“žJ‹––JŽš˜ŽJ™˜J’™¡J—‹˜£Jš™žJ™Jž’“J–žžœJ£™ŸJšŸžJ
    “˜J—‹‘JŒ™‹œŽJ™œJ˜ŽJ‹J—‹“–XJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJrœ†œ›Ÿ™žJJ’™¡J“žJ¡™œ•dJ’˜J£™ŸJš™žJ\ZZJ—‹‘J‹––J™ œJž’J“˜žœ
    ˜žVJ“žJ“Jž“—‹žŽJž’‹žJ‹žJ–‹žJ74[_Jš™š–J¡“––Jœš™˜ŽJ‹˜ŽJ˜ŽJ£™ŸJ‹JN[XZZXJRN[_XZZSJ~’™J[_J¡“––Jz™žJ\ZZJz™žJ‹’J‹˜Ž
    J\\_Jš™š–J˜ŽJ£™ŸJN[XZZJRN\\_XZZSJ~’™J\\_Jš™š–Jz™žJ\ZZJz™žJ‹’J‹˜ŽJ]V]a_Jš™š–J˜ŽJ£™ŸJN[XZZJRN]V]a_XZZSJ~’™J]V]a
    _Jš™žJ\ZZJš™žJ‹’J‹˜ŽJa_cV]a_Jš74™74š–J˜ŽJ£™ŸJN[XZZJRNa_cV]a_XZZSJkžJž’“Jš™“˜žJ£™ŸœJ˜‹—JŽœ™šJ™Jž’J–“žVJŒŸžJ™J‹œ
    J£™ŸJ’‹ Jœ“ ŽJNb[]V`[_XZZXJx™ždJsQ—J˜™žJ‹£“˜‘Jž’“J“J‘™“˜‘Jž™J—‹•J œ£™˜JbZZJ‘œ‹˜ŽVJŒŸžJ–žJ‹£J ˜J[Jšœ™˜J™ŸžJ™
    J\ZZJžœ“Jž’“Jšœ™‘œ‹—VJ£™ŸJ‹œJž“––J‘74™“˜‘Jž™J—‹•J_ZVZZZJš™Ÿ˜ŽJ‹˜£¡’œJœ™—J[J—™˜ž’Jž™J`J—™˜ž’J—‹¢KKKKKJ†¨74†š‹œJƒ™ŸJ‹˜
    J‹–™J™š£Jž’“J–žžœJ‹˜ŽJ—‹“–J“žJž™J™—J™J£™ŸœJœ“˜ŽJ‹˜ŽJ‹™“‹žVJ“ž†œ›Ÿ™žJJ‹J‘Ÿ‹œ‹˜žJž’‹žJ™—J™Jž’—J¡“––JŒJ“˜
    žœžŽJ‹˜ŽJ‘“ J“žJ‹J‘™VJž’J—™œJž’‹žJŽ™Jž’J—™œJ£™ŸJ—‹•XJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJsx}~|m~syx}J[XJs——Ž“‹ž–£J˜ŽJN[XZZJž™J‹’J
    ™Jž’J“¢Jš™š–J™˜Jž’J–“žJŸ“˜‘Jz‹£š‹–VJ‹˜ŽJ“˜Jž’J™——˜žJR}ŸŒ”žSJž“™˜Jž£šJLz–‹J‹ŽŽJ—Jž™J£™ŸœJ–“žLXJl–™¡J‹œJž’
    J—‹“–Jž’‹žJ£™ŸJžœ‹˜œJž’J—™˜£J“˜ž™dJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJz‹£š‹–J‹™Ÿ˜žJž™J˜ŽJ[JŽ™––‹œJž™JdJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ§†š‹œŽJ†–žœ
    š‹œ†›–J†–“Z†œ“Z†˜™¡“Žž–š‹œ†‹‹Ÿž™†œ“˜Z†–“˜Z†“ž‹šZ†š‹œ‹œ“Žc_a[`\aJ¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–
    ‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J[SJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹[†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ74†[†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]
    †–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Žc_a[`\aJž“Œ™œj¡‹˜‹Ž™™X˜–§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜
    œ“Žc_a[`\aJ74†š‹œJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[
    _bac^[]J\SJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Žc_a[`\a†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74
    –™ W[cbaWŒ–™˜Žj’™ž—‹“–X™—§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’
    ‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74†š‹œJ]SJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Žc_a[`\a†’‹œœ
    “Ž[_bac^[]J‹šš–W“˜ž–W‹˜j’™ž—‹“–X™—§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ74†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ
    “Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74†š‹œJ^SJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“
    Žc_a[`\a†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]Jœ“’‹œŽ’™™j—‹X™—§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ74†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š
    \Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74†š‹œJ_S§¥†œž–’†[J†‹[†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†[†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†
    “˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]JJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Žc_a[
    `\a†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74—™™—‹˜“™˜j—™™—‹˜“™˜X•‹œ™™X§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘
    ˜š[Z]]†“˜œ“Žc_a[`\a†’‹œœ“Ž[[^acaa_J™XŸ•§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ74†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†
    “˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[[^acaa_J74†š‹œJ`S§¥†œž–’†[J†‹[†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†[†\`†[†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†“˜œ
    “Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[[^acaa_JJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹[†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†[†\`†[†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†“˜œ“Žc_a[`\aJ~Ÿ
    ™˜‰ž ˜j£‹’™™X™—§¥†œž–’†[J74†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“
    Ž[[^acaa_J74†š‹œJ§†š‹œŽJ†–žœš‹œ†›–J†–“Z†œ“Z†˜™¡“Žž–š‹œ†‹‹Ÿž™†œ“˜Z†–“˜Z†“ž‹šZJ¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†
    [†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[[^acaa_J†¨74†š‹œJ74†š‹œJ§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\
    `†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J\XkžœJ˜Ž“˜‘Jž’J—™˜£Jž™74Jž’J“œžJ`Jš™š–J™˜Jž’J–
    “žVJ£™ŸJ‹˜Jœ—™ Jž’J˜‹—J˜¢žJž™Jž’JM[J™˜Jž’J–“žJ‹˜ŽJ—™ Jž’JœžJ™Jž’J˜‹—JŸšJ™˜Jš™“ž“™˜JRM\JŒ™—JM[VJM]JŒ™—
    JM\VJžiSJ~’˜Jš–‹J£™ŸœJ˜‹—J“˜Jž’JM`Jš™“ž“™˜XJ~’˜J‹ J“žXJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ]XJ’˜J£™ŸJ’‹ J™—š–žŽJž’J“˜žœŸž“™˜
    VJž‹•Jž’“J–žžœJ‹˜ŽJž’˜J‘™Jž™JRq™™‘–VJƒ‹’™™VXXXSJ†¨74†š‹œJ‹˜ŽJž£šJ“˜JRw‹•“˜‘Jw™˜£Jw‹‘JŒ™‹œŽVJw™˜£Jw‹‘Jl™‹œŽVJw™˜
    £Jp™œŸ—VJpœJ—™˜£Jp™œŸ—VJ™œJ‹˜£ž’“˜‘J‹–™˜‘Jž’™J–“˜Jž’‹žJ‹œJ™œŸ—SJ‹˜ŽJž‹œžJš™ž“˜‘J£™ŸœJ™š£J™Jž’“J—‹‘J‹ž74J–‹
    žJ\ZZJž“—VJž™J‹J—‹˜£JŸ˜“›ŸJ—‹‘JŒ™‹œŽJ‹J£™ŸJ‹˜VJ™œJ—™œXJ~’J—™œJž“—J£™ŸJš™žJž’“J‹žJ‹JŸ˜“›ŸJŒ™‹œŽVJž’J—™œJ—™˜
    £J£™ŸJ¡“––J—‹•XJ†¨74†š‹œJƒ™ŸJ‹˜J—‹“–J£™ŸœJ—‹‘Jž™J‹J—‹˜£Jš™š–J£™ŸJ‹˜JŒŸžJœ——ŒœVJž’J—™œJ£™ŸJš™žJ‹˜ŽJ—‹“–Jž’J—™œ
    J—™˜£J£™ŸJ—‹•KJ†¨74†š‹œJušJ‹J™š£J™Jž’“J–žžœJ™J£™ŸJ‹˜JŸJ“žJ‹J™˜ŽJž“—XJz™žJ“žJ™ŸžJ‹‘‹“˜J“˜J“¢J—™˜ž’VJŒŸžJz™ž
    J“žJ¡“ž’J†¨74†š‹œJž’J‹ŽŽœJ£™ŸJœ“ J¡“ž’J‹’Jš™Ÿ˜ŽXJsžJ¡“––J¡™œ•JŒžžœJž’J™˜ŽJž“—XJož“—‹žJ‹œJ‹žJ\ZVZZZJž™J_ZV
    ZZZJ˜¡JŸœVJ œ£JŽ‹£VJ¡“ž’Jž’™Ÿ‹˜ŽJ™Jž’™J”™“˜“˜‘Jž’J‹žŸ‹–Js˜žœ˜žXJ|——ŒœVJš–‹£Jpks|vƒJ‹˜ŽJryxo}~vƒJ‹˜ŽJž’“J¡“––J
    ¡™œ•XJ†¨74†š‹œJsJ£™ŸJŽ™˜QžJ’‹ J‹Jš‹£š‹–J‹™Ÿ˜žJ£™ŸJ‹˜J™š£Jž’J–“˜•JŒ–™¡J‹˜ŽJ™––™¡Jž’J“˜žœŸž“™˜XJsž†œ›Ÿ™žJJž™ž‹––£J
    ŸœVJ™žJ£™ŸJ˜™ž’“˜‘Jž™J74žWŸšJ‹˜ŽJ“J‹J œ£JŸŸ–J¡‹£J™Jžœ‹˜œœ“˜‘J‹˜ŽJ—™œJ“—š™œž‹˜ž–£Jœ“ “˜‘J—™˜£XJƒ™ŸJ¡“––JŒJ
    ‹—‹¤ŽJ œ£Jž“—J£™ŸJ’•J£™ŸœJ‹™Ÿ˜žJž™JJ’™¡J—Ÿ’J—™˜£J’‹JŒ˜Jš‹“ŽJ“˜ž™J“žVJ‹˜ŽJž’“J—™˜£J‘™Jžœ‹“‘’žJ“˜J¡“ž’™ŸžJ‹˜
    £JŽŽŸž“™˜XJ~™J“‘˜JŸšJ™œJz‹74£š‹–J™––™¡Jž’“J–“˜•VJ”ŸžJ—‹•JŸœJž’‹žJ£™ŸJŸJž’J‹—J—‹“–J‹ŽŽœJ™œJ£™ŸœJš‹£š‹––J‹™
    Ÿ˜žJž’‹žJ£™ŸJšŸžJ“˜Jž’“J–“žVJž’‹ž†œ›Ÿ™žJJ’™¡J£™ŸœJš‹£—˜žJ‹œJ—‹ŽXJ’žžšdYY¡¡¡Xš‹£š‹–X™—YŸ•Y—œŒYš‹–gl]„aqm^uJ†¨74†š‹
    œJ†¨74†š‹œJ^XJ~’“Jšœ™‘œ‹—Jœ—‹“˜JŸŸ–JŒ‹ŸJ™Jž’J’™˜ž£J‹˜ŽJ“˜ž‘œ“ž£J™Jž’Jš‹œž““š‹˜žXJz–‹J™˜ž“˜ŸJ“žJŸ
    JŒ£J‹œŸ––£J‹Ž’œ“˜‘Jž™Jž’J“˜žœŸž“™˜XJs˜Jž’“JŒŸ“˜J£™ŸœJšœ™ŽŸžJ“J˜™žJ™–“ŽJ‹˜ŽJž‹˜‘“Œ–VJ†¨74†š‹œJ“ž§¥†œž–’†[
    J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]J†QŒc§¥†œž–’†[J†‹]`†‹\`J†–žœ’†ZJ†]`†\`†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z
    ^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74J‹Jœ “XJƒ™ŸJ‹œJ“˜Jž’JŒŸ“˜J™JŽ –™š“˜‘Jw‹“–“˜‘Jv“žXJw‹˜£J–‹œ74‘J
    ™œš™œ‹ž“™˜J‹œJ’‹šš£Jž™Jš‹£JŒ“‘JŒŸ•J™œJ›Ÿ‹–“ž£J–“žXJr™¡ œVJž’J—™˜£J—‹ŽJœ™—Jž’J—‹“–“˜‘J–“žJ“J™˜Ž‹œ£Jž™Jž’J“˜
    ™—J¡’“’J“J—‹ŽJœ™—Jš™š–J–“•J£™ŸJ‹˜ŽJ—J‹•“˜‘Jž™JŒJ“˜–ŸŽŽJ“˜Jž’‹žJ–“žXJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ_XJ~’“J“Jšœž–£J–‘‹–K
    JsJ£™ŸJ’‹ J‹˜£JŽ™ŸŒžVJœœJž™JMMMMM–J[bJ}XJ†¨74†š‹œJ[]Z\JPJ[\^[J™Jž’Jz™ž‹–Jv™žžœ£J–‹¡XJušJ‹J™š£J™Jž’JžšJ™
    œJ£™Ÿœ–J‹˜ŽVJ¡’˜ œJ£™ŸJ˜ŽJ—™˜£VJ£™ŸJ‹˜JŸJ“žJ‹‘‹“˜J‹˜ŽJ‹‘‹“˜XJ†¨74†š‹œJ~’“J“Jž’JŒ“‘‘žJ‘œ™¡“˜‘J“˜žœ˜žJ—™˜£J—‹•
    “˜‘J’—J™˜Jž’J˜žVJ£™ŸJ¡“––JJž’‹žJ‹J£™ŸJš™žJ£™ŸœJ–žžœJž™Jž’J—‹‘JŒ™‹œŽVJŒŸžJž’‹žJ”ŸžJ†¨74†š‹œJšœ™ J’™¡JŸ
    Ÿ–J“žJœ‹––£J“XJ†¨74†š‹œJ†¨74†š‹œJ`XJq™™ŽJ–Ÿ•VJŽ™˜†œ›Ÿ™žJžJ™œ‘žJž™J™––™¡Jž’J“˜žœŸž“™˜J™œœž–£J‹˜ŽJš˜ŽJž’J—™˜£J
    ¡“–£KK§¥†œž–’†[J†‹ZJ†–žœ’†ZJ†[†–‹˜‘\Z_a†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š\Z_a†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]†’‹œœ“Ž[_bac^[]J74†š‹œJ§¥†œž–’†[
    J†‹[†‹\ZJ†–žœ’†ZJ†[†\Z†–‹˜‘[Z]]†–‹˜‘[Z^]†–‹˜‘˜š[Z]]†“˜œ“Ž[_bac^[]J74†š‹œJ§§
    =yend size=14937 crc32=6f073b72

, Apr 5, 2006
    1. Advertisements