Norton Anti Virus 2004 & Norton Internet Security 2005

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Was wondering where I can view the
Virus protection and latest definitions
need a bit of help as its part of college work. the teacher wants us to print out show the update of virus protection , i have norton sercuity 2005 and my freind has norton anti virus 2004. can any of you lots help us find the inforation we need . we would be greatful.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Not quite sure what your looking for lipiozzywife ... :confused:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think she wants to look at the properties page of nortons so she can see the last definition file and print it out for her college work mucks.
But not running norton i wouldn't know where to go.

Reaction score
Hi Lipiozzywife

Here it is .................if I dont see you first !
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\BinHub/whatsnew.txt

Took some blooming finding!:p

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just to let you know i find out what teacher wanted at last lol it was a screen shot showing when you last did you virus definitions. About time you get in here andy :p lol at lease we know now what he wants. Hey andy what weather like over there its like a snow
blanket:eek: on my road and son still bad not even sure if i make it over hudds tomorrow. I closing this thread now. hope that helps anyone who may not know where the definitions are.

Ask a Question