Nokia N95

Reaction score
Right I have done the usual Google etc.....What I have is a Nokia N 95. My phone provider for this phone is O2 P & G. What I want to know, has anybody set their P & G up to recieve BT emails ? ie pop 3 ? There are a few answers on th e net, but none seem to work for me.....
wallbash.gif

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i have the same phone but on contract with O2

i did set it up to receive emails from gmail a while back but decided it was annoying

if you go into messaging you should see changeme@o2 or something, select that then under options go into the email settings and set it up like you would outlook

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i have the same phone but on contract with O2

i did set it up to receive emails from gmail a while back but decided it was annoying

if you go into messaging you should see changeme@o2 or something, select that then under options go into the email settings and set it up like you would outlook

Cheers Me__2001, did as you said and its sorteded..Yeah I can see how it will be irratating..I have notifications from Fartbook and PCR....PCR I don't mind..FArt on the other hand could do me head in,...:thumb:

Ask a Question