No, we do not know whether it will cost nor how much, after release.

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by PY, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. PY

    PY Guest

    I think Microsoft should give it for free. I sepent 100s
    of hours cleaning up the adware/spyware on my Laptop.
    Microsoft could have saved my time if they had designed
    the windows OS and the Browser keeping customers in mind.
    Instead they have developed the system to make it easy
    for marketing companies/AdWare.

    -PY

    http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.txt

    PY, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Well, I wrote that on the 5th of February.

    On the 15th of February, they announced that they WILL make it available for
    no additional cost to licensed Windows customers.
    --
    FAQ for Microsoft Antispyware:

    Bill Sanderson, Feb 21, 2005